Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cold Steel Tactical Goin Out of Business Sale

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
I received this email this afternoon and cared to pass it along. I purchased a gun sling from them that I love. Looks like 20% off everything that's left.

I'd buy more if I had the need, but I don't currently.

Email copy below:

Cold Steel Tactical has closed its doors end of 2023

Thank you for your support these many years since 2014.

However we do have a lot of stock to release at 20% Off.

Purchase at 20% off,FREE SHIPPING + Sales tax by clicking the sling images below.

Tom Lindsley
Former President/Cold Steel Tactical Inc
Phone 616-813-5405

Closing the business and offering 25% off.

The Master Gunner $75.00 plus $10 ship and 6% sales tax
The Chaos edition $7.00 plus $10 ship and 6% sales tax

To Purchase: Email or call coldsteeltop@gmail.com phone 616-813-5405 - Tom Lindsley. Offer email address and mailing address, I will send Quickbooks Invoice and ship ASAP.​

Check out this short video.​

Master Gunner 25% OFF + Free Ship + Tax

Ted Nugent "I have a Survivor Sling on all of my long guns."

Was $99.99 now $80.00 + Free ship We pay the tax​

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Yea i can see why they are going out of business. This is some real gun show delux garbage.

That has not been my experience, not even close. I do not know the reason why they went out of business and if I were to take a wild guess as to why, I'd lean towards the state of the economy or what the country went through the last couple of years, but then again, that's conjecture on my part.

I love the sling that I have from them and I use it all the time. Best gun sling that I own hands down.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
The ads scream of "tacticool" to me and a single point along is great for hitting you in the nuts and not much else imo.

I'm glad you found something that works for you and how you use your guns though.

Reactions: Archertl

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
The owner was a veteran and he employed vets, and each final product got initialed by the person who put it together. I'm fuggin damn proud to have one, and I have no issues nor complaints regarding the sling, and the customer service was top notch, one of the best experiences for me during the lockdown when I made the purchase.

You guys want to knockdown a vet and what he believed in, by all means, knock yourself out.

I just put this up because I have nothing but good things to say about them, and thought that maybe someone might be in the market for a good rifle sling.

Attachments

• 20230828_101007.jpg
    20230828_101007.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: GoetsTalon

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I didn't see anyone knocking down a Vet. Glad he employed Vets. A personal opinion about a product has nothing to do with the character of the person selling it. Glad your sling purchase was one of the best experiences you had during the lockdown.