Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hydrographics, camo dipping

Hydrographics, camo dipping

If anyone is interested I just started my home based business doing this. The beaver skull is dipped in the walking dead pattern, lamp shades are camo, reaper h20, and reaper
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1330469433147.jpg   uploadfromtaptalk1330469530089.jpg   uploadfromtaptalk1330469677292.jpg   uploadfromtaptalk1330469633398.jpg  

What all can you camo. Can you do a gun? I thought I read that you can with that stuff. Where are you located. Might also have a deer skull to do if its not to much.

Yeah only thing can't do the action of the gun

sa friggin weeetttt...where you located at?

If it can get wet it can be dipped, electronics cant be dipped but the shells can ie xboxs, controllers, things for the man cave light switch plates, lamp shades, remotes, pretty much anything. Let your mind wander guys and gals, trim on your truck or car etc. There are a lot of patterns to choose from carbon fiber, wood grain, burle wood, skulls, zombies, flowers, flags check out filmpatterns.com for some ideas.

where are you located? Hows about wheels?
    I go to bow shoots to shoot trees. The targets are way too easy to hit....I HATE TREES

Woods or baseball field... take your pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by rgecko23 View Post
    Hmmmm... wheels... interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by rgecko23 View Post
    Yes wheels, I'm south of Dayton in miamisburg/centerville area

Ohhh, this is what you pm'd me about on CF. This is a heck of a service to offer. I found myself thinking of random things that would be cool to have dipped.
    God is great
    Beer is good
    And women are crazy

Yes sir lotsa things, the sky is the limit man, what u want done? Hint hint

I was really thinking about getting my bow dipped. But I'm on the fence about it. Would a fishing rod be too narrow to dip?
    God is great
    Beer is good
    And women are crazy

I haven't done one but is say its possible

Do you have Max 4 camo
    European Mount Cleaning: PM me for details

...If you are too busy to hunt or fish,then you are to busy...........Jase Robertson

Not for firearms, or bows. unfortunatly there are only a couple companies that are allowed to use their camo on guns and bows, I can use it on everything else though.

What do you charge for doing the stock and barrel of a Savage Model 220?

Quote Originally Posted by customizer1000 View Post
    Yes wheels, I'm south of Dayton in miamisburg/centerville area
    Well I have some 20" wheels that I would like to have dipped instead of me rattle caning them. Shoot me a PM with a price or throw it out here so everyone else can get an idea of what they are getting into in case they are interested too.

I would love to get this done if it is not too expensive.
    I go to bow shoots to shoot trees. The targets are way too easy to hit....I HATE TREES

Is dipping strong enough for a high wear item like rims? Didn't think it was.
    Molōn labe!

,'';=====-
    !

Good question, cause brake dust etc. is a concern

Yes it is, it is the same automotive grade clearcoat finish, just like factory wheels, wheels go between 70 to 100 each depending on their complexity

Nice at home business proposition. I was thinking of doing something similiar. I just never pulled the trigger on it, no pun intended.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast