Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

10,000 posts are you kidding me?!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just noticed my post count on the last post. 9999! Are you friggin' kidding me? My wife might be right, I do spend TOO much time on here! Well, I guess this makes 10,000. Time to get back to being my introverted self I guess.:smiley_champ::beavis::smiley_cheers::smiley_crazy::smiley_breakdance::smiley_champ::smiley_clap:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia

:smiley_crocodile:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
10K posts?!?! There has to be some yards that need mowed Phil... :smiley_crocodile:

Of course there are. Mine is one of them! I don't get paid to mow lawns though. You have seen me in action, what do I do best? :smiley_blablabla::smiley_blablabla::smiley_blablabla::smiley_blablabla::smiley_blablabla:

:smiley_crocodile:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I figure Adam knocked off his post count. Jesses insertion of the lil Yeller fuggar beating off struck me funny. I wish we had a lil Yeller guy kicking his dog, that'd be hilarious TOO!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Why do I have the feeling I am going to stay at 9999 or 9996 or something like this for awhile? Whatever. Not a huge deal. If anything, maybe I should take notice of how much time I am spending on the puter. lmao

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Phils got 9,999 post and a bitch ain't one...

Well...they were all pretty much him bitchin when he goes on the rag anyway! :eek: