Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE 102 Acres in Athens County with Cabin

We had a guy call yesterday about our place. He acted interested. But asked to hunt/walk it during muzzy season. We said no. Is this a ballsy request? If he kills a project buck but doesn't buy it and we still have the place next year we are out a really good deer. Am I wrong here??

If you still have it next year, I would like to hunt/walk it during the 1st week of November. rotflmao

I agree that it seems pretty suspicious to me. The guy probably does that with alot of properties with no intention on buying them.

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
We told him we are hunting it during muzzy. He said that’s fine and he would still like to walk it to see if he likes it. Maybe he is a legit potential buyer.

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
I’m liking all of these offers. If we still have it next year I may take one of you up on it. Any trapping offers for this winter? Lots of possibilities for bobcat release entertainment.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Man, I am shocked to see you selling! I have loved following along over the years as you made some great progress on that farm!

I hope you find a great buyer! Also - FUGG that idea of letting someone hunt, I do like Jesses idea of 1k to hunt and if he buys you will reduce the price buy a K, let him have some skin in the game as well.

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
Man, I am shocked to see you selling! I have loved following along over the years as you made some great progress on that farm!

I hope you find a great buyer! Also - FUGG that idea of letting someone hunt, I do like Jesses idea of 1k to hunt and if he buys you will reduce the price buy a K, let him have some skin in the game as well.

We aren’t in a have-to sell situation. We are still preparing for next season there. As good as the turkey hunting is I would hate to lose it before June.