Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

1023's 2018 Trail Cam Pics

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
It's time to start anew and these two pics were about as good as any to start with. Sitting here with 12 SD cards in front of me clearing them off in preparation for turkey season and had to laugh at the MJ tongue out pic of me, then him! :LOL: Here's to another great season on the cams!

IMG_0999.JPG
IMG_1000.JPG

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Friggin A Jesse!!! Gotta give you a great feeling to have been a big part of why all them critters are gathering there. Hard work paying off buddy.(y)

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Thanks fellas. I have a melanistic coyote running the farm right now and he's huge. Going to try and get some better pic of him in the process of trying to give him a dirt nap.

Reactions: Dustinb80

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Good luck with the turkeys I'm thinking about putting a cam or two out on the clover plots for turkeys but it's so wet around here I don't wanna Wade the creeks

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Good pull today as I got the main pic I was after, plus a few more that made it a good check. This pic of the 3 gobblers was the main thing I was after.
IMG_0156.JPG

I heard this guy sound off last night while I was out there. He's headed to the oak ridge for the night in this pic.

IMG_0453.JPG

I will get a daylight pic of this bastard soon enough. If I had more time to trap right now, I'd be all over trying to take him down. That hide is a prize!

IMG_0113.JPG

I hung this camera over the main gate and it maxed out the card. I had pics of cats, dogs, bobcats, coyotes, grinners, a whistle pig, coons, squirrels, rabbits and multiple pics of 2 nice long beards. Not sure what else I could get on cam! Every time the coyotes came through headed S, the next set of pics would be a bobcat headed N. Kind of a strange coincidence.

03150833.JPG

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
That gobbler closest to the cam has a rope! Damn nice looking yote too, be nicer if ya killed him! Never know, might call him in during turkey season.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Checked cams again this week. The "Front Gate" cam caught every animal known to Appalachia again. In the span of 3 hours one night it went like this: deer, coyote, coon, skunk, griner, rabbit. Couple of welcome surprises on there too. This is likely the bird I killed this weekend due to the same feather being broken. My "revamped" mineral mix appears to be working well and I dig the new site. No real show stopper pics this time around, but they're coming!

IMG_0019.JPG

Won't know for a while if I know this buck, or if he's a potential target, but I like what I see so far...

IMG_0105.JPG