Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2011 - 2012 Deer Contest Harvest Thread

Diablo54

Outside
Team dead bucks #9
Diablo54
Buttons. 5pts
Muzzleloader

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324386624.064265.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324386624.064265.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 337

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congrats Taylor! I guess I will be holding mine back until the last day of the season. Still hopes to tag a buck! lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
i would say you are probably correct Adam. Plus he was trying to get that scope figured out and had put time and energy into mounting and dialing in the old scope again. Was just hoping he decided to go old school at the last minute. That would be even more cool!

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Thanks it will be good eatin.

It was the Encore, it's a deer killing machine. Since my opportunities for deer have less then normal this year I took the safe route. I have a flintlock but to be honest I don't feel I am as competent with it yet as I would like to be. Having confidence in the weapon you are carrying is huge advantage.

Saturday was a very unusual day for muzzleloader season. There were deer everywhere. We just didn't find the bucks, I'm bettin when we do there will be several together.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congrats to Sam and Chads son! Another guy at camp killed a buck today. That makes the 3rd buck to go down since Saturday amongst our group. Must be the weather and deer appear to be moving better back home finally.