Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE 2013 Mahindra 3616 Tractor w/Loader

Gordo

Athens County
Rear remotes? Not sure what that means exactly.

But....

I'm pretty sure there are open slots available to add them. Going to look into it now.

It's got the 'up/down' for lifting whatever rear implement is in place. Capable of adding a back hoe/etc.

It's not rigged up with controls for a hydraulic skid steer attachment for the front end loader, but I believe that's an easy add on.

My tractor lingo isn't the best. I haven't scratched the surface of what all she's capable of doing

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Rear remotes? Not sure what that means exactly.

But....

I'm pretty sure there are open slots available to add them. Going to look into it now.

It's got the 'up/down' for lifting whatever rear implement is in place. Capable of adding a back hoe/etc.

It's not rigged up with controls for a hydraulic skid steer attachment for the front end loader, but I believe that's an easy add on.

My tractor lingo isn't the best. I haven't scratched the surface of what all she's capable of doing
Look for auxillary hydraulic hook ups. I need to know if I could run any extra hydraulics off the machine.

Rear remotes would have quick connects for the hydraulic hoses that have levers somewhere on the tractor to control. They are used for 3 point attachements so that they can be hooked up and operated. Actually hoses can be run from those and taken up to the front loader as well if desired. I didn't notice any on your tractor, but someone could add them if desired.

Here is a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAJFuHXrUys

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nope. They would need to be added.
Dang. I could simply add them to my Kubota. May as well keep what I have. Only thing I would gain is 600-700 less hours and Bobcat style attachment. I'm trying to justify it Gordo. Just not seeing a solid reason yet.

Gordo

Athens County
Dang. I could simply add them to my Kubota. May as well keep what I have. Only thing I would gain is 600-700 less hours and Bobcat style attachment. I'm trying to justify it Gordo. Just not seeing a solid reason yet.

No sweat man.

I gotta kick it in gear and get it out there on the market. I just can't stand dealing with random folks. Too many shit heads out there. But, I gotta do what I gotta do to get her gone.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
8-10 hour round trip to pick it up doesn't help either. You're around Athens I think?

I'm still kicking it around. Need to see how they rate these. For instance, if my Kubota is considered 43hp it might only be 38-40hp at the PTO. For all I know yours could be 36hp at the PTO. Every manufacturer is a bit different (I think.) We shall see. If this is meant to work out it will. If not? Oh well.

Gordo

Athens County
8-10 hour round trip to pick it up doesn't help either. You're around Athens I think?

I'm still kicking it around. Need to see how they rate these. For instance, if my Kubota is considered 43hp it might only be 38-40hp at the PTO. For all I know yours could be 36hp at the PTO. Every manufacturer is a bit different (I think.) We shall see. If this is meant to work out it will. If not? Oh well.

[emoji1360]

If you need any additional info, give a holler. Got the manuals with all the info/etc. The local dealer in Athens is worthless. I bought it from a dealer in Lancaster because of it. The warranty is transferable and is still in effect for a couple months.

Gordo

Athens County

And yes, I am in Athens. I can work out delivery with no problems. I know people like to see that type of thing before committing to buying it though. Could still work it out so it didn't have to be like that though. Travel expenses/what not if it's a no go.

I'm about as workable as it gets. Not trying to stick my thumb up anyone's ass, that's for sure.

Gordo

Athens County
Well, poker night last night, and a buddy stepped up for me. she's going to a high traffic area today that all of Athens will see. I also have a chick who's going to unleash her on all market places.

My fingers are crossed!

Gordo

Athens County
Christ! Leave Phil alone you fuggars!!!!

Sale is on the right track!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

If a mod can edit my post to 14,500 that would be good!!!

[emoji6]