Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2015 - 2016 TOO Deer Contest Team Assignments

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Did you mean Team 15? I don't see a team 16 or 17.

They were 16 & 17 in my spreadsheet as I allowed a break in the event we had more members posting up. See breakdown below:

14 Kody
14 Mason
14 Gunner
14 Karly
14 Hunter

15 Klay
15 Travis
15 Jace
15 Levi
15 Garrett

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Wishing all of you the best. Always wanted to participate but with work I never know when and if I can get out.

I have one question..............are there going to be rules for trash talking like the IKS thread? mischeif.gif :smiley_clap:

Also as a footnote regarding trucks I have a 2012 Chevy Silverado 4 x 4 with the Rocky Ridge After Market Package. I love it and can say I have never taken it "muddin" or off road except to these gas rig locations.

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Wishing all of you the best. Always wanted to participate but with work I never know when and if I can get out.

I have one question..............are there going to be rules for trash talking like the IKS thread? mischeif.gif :smiley_clap:

Also as a footnote regarding trucks I have a 2012 Chevy Silverado 4 x 4 with the Rocky Ridge After Market Package. I love it and can say I have never taken it "muddin" or off road except to these gas rig locations.

That's one gay looking truck you got their dude!! lmao....

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
That's one gay looking truck you got their dude!! lmao....

Whaaaaaaaaat????? No way!! I have had it 3.25 years and still get comments on how bad azz it is. I need to go back and see if your driving a 2 wheel drive J, lol. Just kiddin.