Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2015 - 2016 TOO Deer Contest Team Assignments

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yeah. He disappeared for a while and then came back all white supremacist Jew hating. Like some crazy stuff about how the illuminati and the Jews ruled the world. Lol. Nut bag.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
And all his worst posts were deleted, I could just see them in quotes. The one in a "Benjamin Netanyahu" thread was awful.
Takes a lot to get kicked off TOO. That dude figured it out. [emoji83]

Didn't he have a baseball scholarship somewhere and screw it up as well?

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Takes a lot to get kicked off TOO. That dude figured it out. [emoji83]

Didn't he have a baseball scholarship somewhere and screw it up as well?
Checked it out and he got a scholarship to Ohio Dominican to play ball and came back a complete wackjob according to the dates of his posts. Scary shit lol. I don't understand how you could develop so much hatred for so many people. He posted a link to a story about himself that has his actual name too

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
Is Team 6 missing 1 or 2 players? Are "just 1 more" and "Filler 1" usernames or open slots for alternates?

6 angelzd28
6 ajupsman
6 just 1 more
6 moundhill
6 Filler 1

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I'll add you to the filler spot Dante. Since just 1 more hasn't checked in yet, I'll take another alternate to fill that place as well.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Ryan- If no other youth jumps in there, put Garrett in the filler spot. No promises. Hopefully he wants to get out more after the weekend at Brock's. If not, it is all for the major prize of. . . nothing. No harm I suppose.

I have added him to team 17. Thanks Phil.