Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

3rd year!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Well its the 3rd year ive had this buck on camera over in IN and this will def be the year he dies! In 2010 he was a wide but small 7pt (on film), 2011 pass him right under my tree for 10 mins on film (130" 8pt), Now 2012 hes back to a 7pt with a kicker beside each G1 and a kicker at the end of his right beam on the inside. Being 4.5 this year he will be going down if he steps in front of me for a third year.

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'd shoot him and not have any problems at all doing it, might put a second round him for good luck.......... J/K on the second round thing..... :smiley_clap: Good luck with him.....

at1010

*Supporting Member*
nice one man! Dont you hunt in Kentucky too? Jeeze how much time you got to hunt, go get them! good for you!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Thanks guys!

AT- Yea I hunt KY, IN, & OH. I used to hunt OH & IL for the same price as all three states but found myself staying closer to home now that I have a son. Perks of being a firefighter is time off!

Gern - I hunt up by Fort Wayne, IN. There is a guy who runs a outfitting business and preserve hunts called Midwest Woodlots, Ken Macintosh. My buddy leases alot of ground around him, hes on Mathews Dominant Bucks pro staff. Indiana is def a sleeper state!

ohio
Thanks guys!

AT- Yea I hunt KY, IN, & OH. I used to hunt OH & IL for the same price as all three states but found myself staying closer to home now that I have a son. Perks of being a firefighter is time off!

Gern - I hunt up by Fort Wayne, IN. There is a guy who runs a outfitting business and preserve hunts called Midwest Woodlots, Ken Macintosh. My buddy leases alot of ground around him, hes on Mathews Dominant Bucks pro staff. Indiana is def a sleeper state!

Yes it is, I grew up in Indiana saw a lot of nice deer checked in as well as what dad has got