Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Aaron Zimmerman on Changes in Ohio

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I love how they continue to call this "political backlash" like it's a Republican vs Democrat thing. Blatant insubordination againt your leadership has nothing to do with politics and it will get you fired quicker than anything.

If ODNR director zehringer jumped on the bandwagon with the Department of Wildlife and started trying to crucify his boss, the governor, in the court of public opinion his ass would be fired too.

I fight budget battles and work on a weekly basis. Imagine if I was to come on here or have a proxy come on here for me and complain about them. Imagine if i threw them out there saying that my leadership wasn't doing the right thing, that their stance harms our customers, claimed they have a nefarious agenda to steal patients money. None of these things are true but even if they were and I posted them here, or had someone else post them here, or called up some nonprofits and fed them information to stir up the hornets nest against my leafership. My ass would be fired before my coffee even got cold. And that goes for anyone regardless of their title.