Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Another one....

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
We had an online threat posted Wed around 11 pm and by 7 am Thurs our police had that student arrested. We ended up canceling school but teachers still came in and discussed school safety for the day. Another county school was also threatened while they were in school and that student was also arrested by 7pm Thurs night. Gotta hand it to our law enforcement units, they do everything right and didn't mess around!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I see an all semi-auto banned in our future or at least that is liberals true end game. I don't think they will ever try to take shotguns, bolt actions and revolvers from us.

When they are semiauto they will take it.

[video=youtube;qnrsvUanLfU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnrsvUanLfU[/video]

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
We had an online threat posted Wed around 11 pm and by 7 am Thurs our police had that student arrested. We ended up canceling school but teachers still came in and discussed school safety for the day. Another county school was also threatened while they were in school and that student was also arrested by 7pm Thurs night. Gotta hand it to our law enforcement units, they do everything right and didn't mess around!

Bad part is, those kids will only get kicked out of school for the rest of the year and be right back next year.
Here is what has been happening around here.

http://crawfordcountynow.com/local/prosecutor-comments-on-status-of-juveniles-who-made-bomb-threats/

Wmiller07

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Geez 9 and 11? I can't fathom thinking about doing something like that at their age. I think unfortunately our schools are going to look more like prisons in the future.

Social media and cell phones. These kids are connected and seeing things like this all day long and the younger kids want to be just like the older kids and don't want to be left out. They have no clue what they are doing and just want to be cool and fit in.

They already look like it just lacking the fence with razor wire on top. Most of these newer school designs are modeled from new jails and penitentiaries. Couldn't tell you how many schools I have driven past that I thought were jails until I looked a little closer and noticed no fence or got to the front of the building and seen the signs of a school.

The other issue I have is these schools are now built in a campus style where you have K-12 in very close proximity to one another. back when I was a kid we had 4 elementary schools spread out in all 4 direction of town, one middle school, and our high school. All stood on their own ground.

Last edited:

Wmiller07

Social media and cell phones. These kids are connected and seeing things like this all day long and the younger kids want to be just like the older kids and don't want to be left out. They have no clue what they are doing and just want to be cool and fit in.

They already look like it just lacking the fence with razor wire on top. Most of these newer school designs are modeled from new jails and penitentiaries. Couldn't tell you how many schools I have driven past that I thought were jails until I looked a little closer and noticed no fence or got to the front of the building and seen the signs of a school.

The other issue I have is these schools are now built in a campus style where you have K-12 in very close proximity to one another. back when I was a kid we had 4 elementary schools spread out in all 4 direction of town, one middle school, and our high school. All stood on their own ground.
I still can't quite wrap my mind around it. It's obvious that most kids would not do anything like this. But there is a small faction of psychopaths that would and what do you do about that? How do you combat that without snipers on the proverbial tower (or possibly the literal tower)?

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I still can't quite wrap my mind around it. It's obvious that most kids would not do anything like this. But there is a small faction of psychopaths that would and what do you do about that? How do you combat that without snipers on the proverbial tower (or possibly the literal tower)?

At this point in time there is little that can be done IMHO. These kids have so many laws on their side now that you can't do much to deter behavior without getting sued or fired for trying. You can't even say things to kids anymore without being let go. I really feel bad for teachers these days. The constant worry about the students and their parents and trying to do their jobs of teaching and they can only teach what the district/state want them to teach to pass testing for funding. One cross word or show any kind of anger towards a student and the next thing you know you are on FB video and being hunted from lib minded people that are calling for your head.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Something is going to happen. Just don't know when. As a country, we forget how slowly some of our changes happen. How many years was it before slavery was ended? 80yrs? Let's hope we can fix this without losing 400,000 American lived OR our rights.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So two reports to the FBI. Ignored
A self confessed desire to shoot up a school - Ignored.
30 officer visits in the past couple years to his home - Ignored.
A plea two weeks ago by a family member to the police to take his guns and he wasn't stable. - Ignored.
Thr Armed school resource officer hiding outside during the shooting.

And now this. Coral Police officer reports seeing 3 other Broward county officers taking cover behind their cars when he arrived on the scene. None of them followed him in to the school when he entered.

https://www.google.com/amp/deadline...da-school-as-gunman-killed-17-1202301523/amp/

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
So two reports to the FBI. Ignored
A self confessed desire to shoot up a school - Ignored.
30 officer visits in the past couple years to his home - Ignored.
A plea two weeks ago by a family member to the police to take his guns and he wasn't stable. - Ignored.
Thr Armed school resource officer hiding outside during the shooting.

And now this. Coral Police officer reports seeing 3 other Broward county officers taking cover behind their cars when he arrived on the scene. None of them followed him in to the school when he entered.

https://www.google.com/amp/deadline...da-school-as-gunman-killed-17-1202301523/amp/

Morons on parade.... But hey let’s take law abiding citizens means of self protection....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
"You don't need guns. The police will protect you." :smiley_crocodile:

I don't mean any disrespect to hard working and brave officers. Still. . . the actions of those in FL sure sound inexcusable from the initial reports.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
"You don't need guns. The police will protect you." :smiley_crocodile:

I don't mean any disrespect to hard working and brave officers. Still. . . the actions of those in FL sure sound inexcusable from the initial reports.

Yeah, from initial readings of all this that came out today, so far from all my law enforcement connections are calling them gutless pussies...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
How can four officers of the law stay back and choose not to engage!?!? Even if given orders, who would actually obey them in that scenario? I can't wrap my head around it. I'd give my life to help save a bunch of kids without even batting an eye... And I'm no cop. It makes me sick.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Understood, but when law enforcement calls out their own it holds more water too me at least...
Right on. We certainly don't want to paint with a broad stroke of the brush. Sounds like we have the support of their community. Lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
in perfect unison with the onslaught of technology, social media, corrupt liberal mainstream media, and exacerbated by the ongoing disintegration of the family unit.

I refuse to get anything like this. You essentially open up your house to spying. I preface this with: I have NOT tried to confirm whether this was fixed, a stunt, a joke, or actual. If someone has an Alexa or similar, might be worth trying some questions out. This is disturbing. Sums up some of our issues. Jamie's quote above tells me this is only going to get worse IF this Crowder video is legit.

[video]https://youtu.be/MECcIJW67-M[/video]