Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

ATV, UTV, compact tractor, WTF?

Jamie

Ohio
Not a clue. What are you doing for a trailer to pull behind it?
not sure yet, but I saw one from Northern Tool that looks doable for around $400 and had a 23 cubic foot, 1400lb capacity. assembly required. still shopping, but this is a fairly important part of the program as I have a large amount of firewood to fetch.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
not sure yet, but I saw one from Northern Tool that looks doable for around $400 and had a 23 cubic foot, 1400lb capacity. assembly required. still shopping, but this is a fairly important part of the program as I have a large amount of firewood to fetch.

What size tires the trailer have on it Jamie?

Saw a local ad today for someone selling a 4 wheeler. See if this is one you would want to buy. LOL. I am guess this thing has gotten abused slightly.

"Last time i rode it i broke front axle and bendix. I have the bendix part, just no time to fix it. So front axle needs replaced. I have replaced the other 3 axles within last 2 years."

Reactions: hickslawns and "J"

twireman

Kingston, OH
Ive been looking for a while for a compact tractor with a loader to assist me in firewooding and general back saving chores. My dads good friend had an auction yesterday and I was able to get this for a good price. 1990 l2850....34hp. Was used to finish mow...