Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Boogity boogity boogity

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Yes he was! More frustrated than pissed I think? He tried like hell to catch Kyle and return the favor, but ran out of laps.
Dale Earnhardt made a living winning races like that. His reputation as the “Intimidator” was appropriate.
Kyle had a teammate Carl Edwards do that a year or so ago for the checkered flag. Kyles reaction was the same as Larson’s

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yes he was! More frustrated than pissed I think? He tried like hell to catch Kyle and return the favor, but ran out of laps.
Dale Earnhardt made a living winning races like that. His reputation as the “Intimidator” was appropriate.
Kyle had a teammate Carl Edwards do that a year or so ago for the checkered flag. Kyles reaction was the same as Larson’s

I was at the night race at Bristol with the wife the summer Kyle and Carl went at it. Carl won it and Kyle ran into him after the flag waved. Carl raced around the track again and spun out Kyle 😂.... It was a classic and Carl would of beat kyles ass given the chance lol... I think that was 2008....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That’s awesome J.
The Bristol night race is on my bucket list!
Kyle swept it for the second time last year.
It is in my opinion the most exciting race there is!
I’ve been to both and the spring race is usually more comfortable weather wise lol...
The night race is flat out hot, muggy and stagnant air lol...

There’s not a bad seat in the house and if you go then go for the duration, truck, Infiniti and cup seriyits well worth it in my opinion...

One of these days I’ll make Richmond, my buddy’s son live in Richmond and I have an open invite to stay when I go....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
05BA1B20-A1E9-4FA6-82EB-01F4734569B8.jpeg

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I hear crickets..... for those of you who don’t like the 18. Ya gotta give him credit as a driver. Plus, his pit crew got him to the front at the end which helps! Lol