Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Please take a moment to read. sincerely Admin W3Schools

Brock/Mason, 2017

hickslawns

*Supporting Member*
NW Ohio
Geez. Dandies. Forever thankful for helping get Garrett on his first deer. Wish he had a buck offer a shot while we were there but that property got him his first deer!!!

Mason and I spent the greatest part of daylight squirrel hunting with Jamie, Lefty and Slick. We covered ground, saw a few squirrels, shot a few too. (6). It was fun, as always. It's always nice to have Jamie and the boys down to tromp through the woods... thanks for making the trip Jamie.

Attachments

Hell yeah, great photo!
a fun day of squirrel hunting, for sure. it's a good photo of Mason, the dogs, the squirrels and the giant cow pie we're standing on, but dang, the camera hates me. why do I look older, fatter, and more constipated than I actually am? yikes! :smiley_confused_sch camera man and lighting technician conspiring against me?

finelyshedded

*Supporting Member*
SW Ohio
a fun day of squirrel hunting, for sure. it's a good photo of Mason, the dogs, the squirrels and the giant cow pie we're standing on, but dang, the camera hates me. why do I look older, fatter, and more constipated than I actually am? yikes! :smiley_confused_sch camera man and lighting technician conspiring against me?
Omg Jamie, I have the exact same problem! Conspiracy for sure!

Seriously though, great pic of friends after a day afield enjoying the outdoors...:smiley_clap:

Lol. Dude, when my fat butt chases you up a snow covered hillside, there is no doubt you are "young and fit". That particular picture does make it appear you have a belly. I don't have a clue why that is but I'm starting to feel like I'm consoling a teenage girl vs a fierce squirrel terrorist.

*ALERT: Jamie is not fat. He only takes a break to let his dogs catch up. Jamie is so young and vibrant, he makes pictures appear to have been taken on a sunny day, even at night! Lol

Lol. Dude, when my fat butt chases you up a snow covered hillside, there is no doubt you are "young and fit". That particular picture does make it appear you have a belly. I don't have a clue why that is but I'm starting to feel like I'm consoling a teenage girl vs a fierce squirrel terrorist.

*ALERT: Jamie is not fat. He only takes a break to let his dogs catch up. Jamie is so young and vibrant, he makes pictures appear to have been taken on a sunny day, even at night! Lol
LMAO! now that is funny. for the record, I ain't nowhere's near the ray of sunshine that I'm being portrayed as. Dammit Brock, I have a rep to protect! mischeif.gif

finelyshedded

*Supporting Member*
SW Ohio
You know how they say pictures/video adds about 10 pounds to a person? Maybe some add 20 plus or so?!?!rotflmao

JK Jamie, I agree it’s the suspenders. :smiley_crocodile:

Jackalope

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
dang. this is worse than I thought...:smiley_depressive:

it's the suspenders, isn't it?
I'll have to admit that pic makes you look bigger than when Milo, yourself and I bowfished the little walnut. I remembered a skinny as a rail fella climbing the banks like a muskrat. Lol. But hell I'm probably 30 pounds heavier myself and that that was a good 8-9 years ago now. Lol.

as much as I like to cook, eat, and drink, it's a wonder I'm not on the fast track to fat camp. I quit chewing tobacco and gained 10 lbs that I cannot shake. the other 5-10 extra I carry around these days I'm afraid is middle age staking it's claim. I'm easily walking 15-20 miles a week during squirrel season. I don't want to think about what happens if I don't.

that was a pretty good day of bowfishing as I recall you skewering a whopper of a gar. We should do it again. I have not been in there to bowfish for two years. Gar population probably outta control.

Jackalope

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
as much as I like to cook, eat, and drink, it's a wonder I'm not on the fast track to fat camp. I quit chewing tobacco and gained 10 lbs that I cannot shake. the other 5-10 extra I carry around these days I'm afraid is middle age staking it's claim. I'm easily walking 15-20 miles a week during squirrel season. I don't want to think about what happens if I don't.

that was a pretty good day of bowfishing as I recall you skewering a whopper of a gar. We should do it again. I have not been in there to bowfish for two years. Gar population probably outta control.
Yep, best day of bowfishing I've ever had. I google the record after dragging that stinky gar back to the truck and it was a 1/2 inch short of the state record. I forgot at the time that record went by weight. I bet it would have topped it because it was full of eggs. We should do it again. Give me a shout come spring and we slay em.