Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Chad's 2016-17 trapping thread

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
rotflmao I can picture this: 6' 7" fella comes up with dirty knee boots and eating a bag of gummy dicks..... Asking "Would you consider allowing me to trap Coyotes on your property"
Landowner: Is that a bag of gummy dicks? You are eating?
Chad: Yea, their not too bad if'n you can get past the shape. Now what about the Coyotes Fugger? rotflmao

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
rotflmao I can picture this: 6' 7" fella comes up with dirty knee boots and eating a bag of gummy dicks..... Asking "Would you consider allowing me to trap Coyotes on your property"
Chad: Yea, their not too bad if'n you can get past the shape. Now what about the Coyotes Fugger? rotflmao
[emoji23]

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Pretty sure the fuggin red fox I got on camera Wednesday night is messing with my traps. Had 3 traps with pans uncovered[emoji35]

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville

Lmao

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

2 days in a row this trap has had the pan uncovered. I moved the rib cage and skull around to maybe throw the fugger off.