Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Crossbreed SuperTuck

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
Several months ago, I decided to try an IWB holster for year round carry. Up until this point, I had been using a kydex OWB holster and it worked great. But it printed badly when wearing lighter summer shirts. To make matters worse, the firearm is a full sized SW M&P so its not exactly small.

I settled in and did some research and decided to give the Crossbreed SuperTuck a try. It got rave reviews for comfort and durability. Also got a high quality belt to go with it.

After using it for the past six months, I can wholeheartedly recommend this product. It is much simpler to clip on than the one I had been using and it was unbelievably comfortable. If you know me, you also know I'm a fat ass who carries around at least 50-60lbs of excess blubber. That hasn't been an issue with this holster. It is a very high quality product with a very large leather shield that prevents the firearm from gouging you in the side. It doesn't move around during the course of your day, and is an absolute dream to carry. I just went on a 15 hour cross country drive and I carried the entire way. I hardly knew the gun was there.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Good too hear, Steve. Lots of opinions and options out there these days, you could spend a small fortune on finding one that suits you. Comfort and security of the weapon is paramount, if you find that? You’re golden!

On a side note, I always pegged you as a Glock fanboy…… 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: giles and Ohiosam

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
Good too hear, Steve. Lots of opinions and options out there these days, you could spend a small fortune on finding one that suits you. Comfort and security of the weapon is paramount, if you find that? You’re golden!

On a side note, I always pegged you as a Glock fanboy…… 😳😂
Implied facepalm.jpg

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I have multiple supertucks from crossbreed for the different CCWs I've gone through. They are all excellent. I have always preferred that style of carry myself and have successfully concealed a 1911 at 6'3" and sub 200# with them.

I have an alien gear hybrid style IWB holster for my current CCW. It is more comfortable than my crossbreeds because of the softer material than the leather but this comes at a downside. I WOULD NOT suggest using it for a class with lots of drawing and reholstering. The softer backing material collapses and makes holstering more challenging wheras can holster with my supertucks just as easily as an OWB kydex.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I have one for this 642 Smith and it's super comfortable. I've gone to an OWB leather belt holders made by 1792 and haven't looked back. I still have that one if concealment is paramount but I haven't ran into that situation yet. Nobody here gives a crap about printing, but it seems like most men carry also.