Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Custom turkey strikers

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Thanks guys. Adam, I don't think I will, I plan on winning a lot more [emoji23].

I was just about to say, you'd have to keep adding to that shadow box size if things keep going like they are.
Yeah and I have enough stuff on the wall as it is, gotta save room for more deer heads[emoji16]. Maybe Adam was talking about making one for just these medals since they are my first, that wouldn't be a bad idea.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Yeah and I have enough stuff on the wall as it is, gotta save room for more deer heads[emoji16]. Maybe Adam was talking about making one for just these medals since they are my first, that wouldn't be a bad idea.
Now you are catching on lol. I figured you need to display them so years down the road you could remember where you started. Keep you to the roots of when you started and how you started and your first medals. It will make for good stories and memories on down the road.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Awesome man! Its one thing for all of us to tell you they're awesome, its another to put your shit up against the best out there and come out on par or better than some of the best.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Here's a couple I just finished.