Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Dantes 2012 /13 season pics

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Havent had a lot of studs show up but I am getting some regular visitors. These guys have been showing up pretty much every morning and again in the evening.

He came back

and brought a friend, right side.

and then another, left side

There are a couple other smaller ones coming by in the evenings. Unfortunately they seem to show up at that right time when it isnt dark enough for the IRs to fire, but not quite light enough to get a good well lit pic. There are also a handful of does that come through, almost always at night, round 1 AM.
This cam check showed the batteries on this camera were close to being dead, and judging by the blurry images I need to clean the lense. So I pulled this cam for now. I will be puting new batteries in it and set it up in another spot I suspect some activity.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Looking good on your side so far. I suspect they should be on a good pattern here soon. That corn will be the only middle ground but also seems to be a dividing area and getting different bucks on your cam then mine so it's kind of nice to see we have options around lol. Can't wait to see the moultrie cam next week.

Nice pics!! The flash issue might also be a result of having it back in the dark woods and it's picking up the light from the field. May want to move it towards the fence and point it back into the woods for consistent light getting into the sensor.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
still no big ones but there is some potential here.

these guys run together and show up in this area pretty conistantly.

this momma and her twins are around constantly.

I thought there werent any poults this year until I saw this. they are in here every night and again inthe mornings. I have shots showing 3 hens and 12 poults.

and of course, as usual, the coyotes show up.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I hadnt been able to check this cam for about 3 weeks. when i got to it i had 1017 pics. all but maybe 30 - 35 were of the three bucks, the doe and her fawns, and the turkeys.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I think the yotes are doing more damage to the groundhogs and coon than anything else. The turkey poults are in good shape, there are at least 4 fawns on this property.

Not sure what to make of the yotes, they dont show up in this area very often and I rarely find tracks. These 2 showed up in this spot once in three weeks.

yes it is a shallow swamp in the spring and early summer. I wanted to hunt it last year but all the rain we had last summer kept it pretty wet. Needless to say it is dry as a bone right now.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
moved the moultre a couple weeks ago. was a little dissapointed today when i only had a few pics. until I spotted this guy. I'm pretty sure this is angel.

this spot is in a corner that is a concentration of rubs that get hit every year. I figured they were coming through at night.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
havent seen this guy before. looked through all the other picks from this area and they all have brow tines. but not this one. he has become a regular though.