Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Daughters first Bear

Fletch

Supporting Member
Congratulations to the young lady... Hopefully she'll tag many more.. And yes as J said bear meat is excellent table fare, as long as its not a garbage eating bear.. Might just have to try West Virginia bear hunting in the near future as our governor plans to stop our season..

wv67

Yes bear meat is tasty , but here on the club no trash cans close LOL. So they aren’t to bad. LOL.

wv67

I had a couple guys from Ohio come hunt two days this fall they seen em but no shot but two days is hard to get it done with out baiting ( which is not allowed) this year if any of you have a youth between 10-17 I’d be willing to let ya hunt to help a youth out , I’m coming this spring to Ohio to hunt with the other two that came this fall , just a thought if ya have a youth who might wanna try for one , and of course dad can too .. thanks for the comments

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
That's great stuff right there. Also very nice of you to extend a opportunity like that to someone that might not otherwise ever get the chance. [emoji122]

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That's great stuff right there. Also very nice of you to extend a opportunity like that to someone that might not otherwise ever get the chance. [emoji122]

I agree Steve! Thank you for extending and gracious offer to someone here with a child who might be interested. Very good stuff...:smiley_clap:

wv67

No problem , nothing like the youth hunting , Love seeing kids getting into the sport