Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Deuce Revisited

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
BR...
Thanks for tellin that story again...gave me sumthin to cry to this mornin :smiley_cry:....there's ghosts in them woods that'll haunt ya till ya die...least yours has a name

I thought yours was named Owens Corning?:smiley_chinrub:;)

Stump

Ass Regulator
I thought yours was named Owens Corning?:smiley_chinrub:;)

could be but that deer came in one time...or least that's all the pricktures I got....I waited to see him all last season..no show at all...it sucks to hunt a deer that ain't there...I don't have any good story to tell bout him either or than I was home an he was under my stand...but I can honestly say that deer doesn't haunt me...I believe if it gonna happen it's gonna happen...I may jus kill that uguly assed fork horned yearling that's hangin around cause he's too uguly to look at :smiley_confused_sch

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
could be but that deer came in one time...or least that's all the pricktures I got....I waited to see him all last season..no show at all...it sucks to hunt a deer that ain't there...I don't have any good story to tell bout him either or than I was home an he was under my stand...but I can honestly say that deer doesn't haunt me...I believe if it gonna happen it's gonna happen...I may jus kill that uguly assed fork horned yearling that's hangin around cause he's too uguly to look at :smiley_confused_sch

Just shoot one horn off...

Got One

Jesse, your quest for duece was lived and enjoyed by all of us for a long period of time. I just hope another takes his place with a differant result. Good luck this season.

Huckleberry Finn

One of the best threads on this forum. Just reread it in anticipation of this coming season. We should move this to the Hall of Fame.

I never tire of reading this story. I remember the day I met Jesse and spoke deer hunting with him. I knew in an instant that we had things in common and were both passionate about the animals we pursue. He does have one up on me though. I can't put my thoughts to words like he does. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story.