Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Elite Customer Service

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I wanted to share the awesome experience I had with Elite yesterday and today.

I have a cam issue that has apparently took some FPS off of my bow and kicking my arrows left. I was shooting a little bit before hitting the stand sunday afternoon and couldn't figure out why my shots were getting worse and worse. So Denny looks at my bow and noticed my cams were bent. It was almost to the point of my cables slipping off where they attach to the cam.

I immediantly put the bow back in my case and said I will just film tonight. Yesterday I get to calling elite and talked to Dick Klossner. I told him my issue and he said they will send me brand new rev cams for my bow. No questions asked. All I have to pay for is spacers and clips which is 15.00 but thats because I want to rebuild everythimg around the cams. They even sent me draw stops for free. All this and free shipping.

elite is really an awesome company. I am really happy and impressed with them, and will continue to buy elite bows from now on.

carrieann (kari ann) even said she would take them to the post office at lunch for me so hopefully they would get to me by friday so I could be hunting Sat morning.

I don't know TOO many companies that would do that for their customers.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
From everything I have heard, they are a top-notch company and if I decide to purchase a new bow, I'm leaning towards them. Glad to hear they took care of you brother!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wow dude... as a current Elite owner, this is very reassuring. I'm glad you're getting everything squared away. Now hurry up and get back out there! :)