Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fletch and BigSlams Illinois adventure

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio

AtL
ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Can’t imagine what the mate to that one looks like but I bet it has some mass and has length!lmao

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great pics guys!!! Thank you for sharing them. That’s pretty good considering how short your trip was and the amount of competition there is now in that area. Many locals I’m sure pick them up as they fall just like everywhere else. Sounds like you had a great host and trip all around. Have a safe trip home homies....;)

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Thanks Ric. The habitat out there is amazing. Definitely a ton less people than there is in Ohio in that part of Illinois. Lots of crp mixed with woods, fingers, and crop land. A recipe for big bucks.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Love the CRP ground. Wish we had more of that around here! Nice work on the whistle pig! [emoji23]
Yeah that crp is nice, 99% of the sheds were found in it. We have no crp around my area, I wish we did though! I think I might of been the first person that groundhog ever saw[emoji23][emoji23]

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I gotta say, pike County Illinois is the nicest ground I've ever seen for deer hunting. Very few people, houses spread out a mile or more apart and a ton of great ground in between. Towns with populations anywhere from 400-1300 people.