Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hortontoters 2015 Season

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I was wondering the same thing about 2-3 weeks ago! Kept thinking he'd pop in but he never did. Hope all is well with him and his wife!

Thanks for thinking of us fellas, Norma and I are fine. The last month has been somewhat of a family disaster here though. My dad had an emergency surgery, that thankfully went pretty well. My daughter and SIL are still reeling from the loss of her pregnancy. Hunting has definitely taken a back seat for a while. I did manage to get a four hour sit on the Saturday of gun season, other than that I've been missing in action. I have jumped on here for a minute or two at least once a week to read a few posts. If time allows I'll try to get active again soon.

Was wondering the same on how you were doing. Can definitely understand putting hunting on hold with all that's gone on. Hopefully your daughter and son-in-law find peace with the loss of the pregnancy. I will definitely say an extra prayer for them and the rest of your family.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Sorry to hear about your daughter and SIL's pregnancy, and I hope your dad is doing good. Take care of your family and we'll catch up later.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Don't worry about being more active. We will leave the light on for you Dick. Good for you to make your family your priority. Thanks for the update and hang in there!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good to hear back from ya Dick and I hope everything gets better and better as time trudges on for ya! Hope you're able to get out for some deer hunting!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Hope things get back on a positive track for you and the family Dick. The holidays are never a good time for down moments. Wishing you all the best in the coming weeks.