Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Howard Leight Impact Sport

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Electronic headset, ended up with a Cabela’s gift card for the bday as well as a range bag. Been looking around for a new headset as the 90’s vintage I had were worn out 😂
Looked around on the Cabela’s site and chose these by its ratings. 4.9 stars with a lot of reviews.

Received them yesterday and just wearing them around the house and going out around the yard I’m liking them so far. Was going to wear them turkey hunting this morning as they amplify the lower noise decibels which should work well for me out in the woods 😂

I’ll wear them on a few hunts and a day at the range and post more up.

They were $59 with free shipping so with the gift card I’m in it for 14 bucks, so we’ll see what they’re like in the field as well as the range...

They feel pretty comfortable so far and turning up the volume I can hear the dryer running in the basement as well as the air flow out of the dryer vent which I haven’t been able to do in years 😂😂😂

They are made by Honeywell....
82FEC775-BAF7-4F84-AF90-94652462C63E.jpeg
5FC38C55-56CE-41C4-B04D-813BF7806703.jpeg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Been looking for a pair myself. I like the headphones that block gunshots but let you hear everything else.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I too can vouch for these. Got a pair at work. They are much nicer than my Caldwell's that I use at home. I want to get a pair for personal use, but plan on researching to hopefully find a Bluetooth option as well.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I too can vouch for these. Got a pair at work. They are much nicer than my Caldwell's that I use at home. I want to get a pair for personal use, but plan on researching to hopefully find a Bluetooth option as well.

Blue tooth? Damn, I guess I should of looked a little closer at them🤪

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio

Blue tooth? Damn, I guess I should of looked a little closer at them🤪

I hate being wired up when I'm on the mower jamming out or listening to a Tribe game. Bluetooth is the only way to roll J!