Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I Hate Asking Favors...

I really hate asking people for favors but if any one has any deer jerky to spare would you keep me in mind. I wasnt able to get a deer this year. Btw eastern washington deer hunting is terrible you cant even kill a doe in this state. There are also antler restrictions so bb are even unhuntable. Wdnr does a horrable job of managing deer season. To top it off washington his home to the biggest bunch of asshole deer archers in the country. Ive deer hunted in 7 states and i have yet to meet a washington state resendent deer bowhunter that isnt a piece of shit. I will never by another deer tag in this state. Espeacially after my experance this evening.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wish I had some to spare, brother... I already ate through the deer meat I had and can't seem to get out there for another one.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Sorry man, I ground most of mine into burger except for the backstraps and loin. Sorry to hear how your season went. We've all been there.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Soon as Diane gets busy on some Jerky, I will try and get you some sent out. Can't guarantee how fast that will be, but will keep you in mind for sure.