Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

indoor archery simulators

monday i went to woodland outdoors by clendening lake they have a indoor archery simulator , let me tell you this , if you have never shot at one , ya need to . this thing wasa freakign blast , we were just gonna shoot one round with four people , but we ended up spending three hours there , its a must try for anyone , im gonna try and make it up there on a weekly basis

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
They are a blast. I shot one once, and I will tell you what, if you shoot 30 scenarios back to back, you get wore out! You have to draw and hold until you are presented with a shot. Pretty good practice!

Last edited:
They are a blast. I shot one once, and I will tel you what, if you shoot 30 scenarios back to back, you get wore out! You have to draw and hold until you are presented with a shot. Pretty good practice!

32 shots a round , and 3 rounds , my shoulder was screaming for me to stop , but givin more time i would have shot more rounds , and at ten bucks a round its not bad priced , they have everything from small game to africa game to tree stand scenerios

Last edited:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
They used to have one at the old Rte 53 Rec in Tiffin... I shot it once and it was pretty fun. Haven't done it in over 10 years though, so I'm sure they're quite a bit better than they were back then.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Years ago when I shot a compound I shot a league during the winter on the dart system... had a blast.... did it for three or four years and finished in the top four every year out of forty to fifty people shooting it.... there was a preacher who shot with me Thursday nights and he was always a little better then me.... never had a problem losing to a man working for God lol....