Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

It's almost time!

lowegirl

It's almost time and I already know I won't sleep a wink tonight :smile: Back in the early part of summer I had planned to take my vacation in November to insure that work would not get in the way of at least part my first season. As a hairstylist, getting called in, working weekends and having to deal with schedule changes is the way of life in a salon! Well, I quit that job, started another one and am no longer able to take a November vacation. I am lucky enough to be able to hunt opening day and the following 3 days after. For this I am very thankful! I've been reading a lot of posts about the weather. I'm not thrilled about how hot it's going to be, but at least I won't be at work, and it'll be time well spent. So hot or not, I know where I'll be and I've already made up my mind to be happy about the start of bow season regardless of the weather.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Allergies are going nuts for me. So long as they are at bay in the morning I look forward to it. If they are crazy. . . . well I guess I will be trying to sneeze quietly.