Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jason's Fishing 2016

Jason Short

Wayne County
We had another tournament today and it was an open tournament hosted by our club. There were around 30 boats I think. Me and my buddy were getting bit all day and caught a few nice ones. We ended up getting first place with 13 pounds and it took 9 pounds to get top five. Here were our two best fish, the big one weighed 5.27 and won the big bass pot as well. It was a fun day out there as we caught around 20 bass with about 10-12 being keepers.

Resized_20160604_150009.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Now that's a good day Jason.... Fishing a tournament on lake Milton here in NE Ohio in the morning... It's an open as well and we fished it last year and squeaked out a 3rd place finish... Hoping for a repeat with better results lol....

Jason Short

Wayne County
I haven't updated this in a long time, just been lurking on the site not posting much. I've been bass fishing a decent amount lately but not as much as earlier this year. In a month or two the saugeye fishing will start getting good and I'll post those trips if I have time to go.

Jason Short

Wayne County
Also got my self a new toy last night. I bought this little 14 ft aluminum with an old 9.8 Mercury on it. I have to do a little work on it and get it set up better for fishing but it should make a nice fishing boat once I have it like I want it.

IMG_20160907_192849080_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160907_192903947.jpg

Jason Short

Wayne County
We had another club tournament today but on Clendening this time. We ended up winning again with a little over 10 pounds. We have two more then it's over for the year.