Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Kasich shootin a bow

Huckleberry Finn

I think he needs to spend some time in Milo's garage gettin fixed up with some lessons.

[video=youtube;CoFBDuE-ntc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoFBDuE-ntc[/video]

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
The photographers in front of him were not very brave. They were flat out stupid. This joker makes me look like I know what I am doing. lmao

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Was that a genesis? And he couldn't even put it at full draw, horrible. I liked the DNR guy's comment when he said obama don't believe in bows.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Pretty sad. It pisses me off to see people like this in office. The dude can't even listen to what the instructor is telling him, and keeps interrupting. Dude needs a swift kick in the pants...

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Yep I surely know what I'm doing. Must say the guy is a slow learner. Surprised he didn't shoot a photographer.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That was tough to watch!

Isn't that just like a politician though...doesn't know what he's doing and won't listen to people.

Last edited:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
He sure acts like he knows everything you could possibly know about a beaver but from what I saw in the video it looks like the beaver is living in a small pond. Then Kasich asks where his dam is lol, why in the hell would a beaver build a dam in a pond that has no running water coming into it. IDIOT