Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Keeping my fingers crossed

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
looks like the overtime train is coming down the track in a couple weeks.

I have been hearing at work that we are gonna be gearing up to start working a lot of overtime. As of yesterday it looks like thats gonna start in about 2 weeks, great, just in time for deer season. I was hoping we would be able to get enough help on the job that we wouldnt need to work overtime but that dosent look like its gonna happen.

so now I am trying to figure out exactly which weekends to put in for that cant work.
I am definately gonna take off the weekend of the opener, I was in my stand opening day last year, I intend to do it every year. I am thinking about the first and second weekends in November. I would like to also get the third weekend but that might be pushing it a bit. will be wanting at least a day during gun season and the muzzleloader off.

now I just need to hope I dont get put on the second shift, that would really screw things up.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I would go for the first and second weekend of Nov. without a doubt. I would not like to miss opener either but if I had to chose, Nov all the way bro.

Look at the bright side. You should be able to get your daughter a new bow after this job.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Just have to let me know what the schedule is and we will get you on the deer :D. Even if I have to do all the scouting and you just show up in a stand this year buddy.

rrr

Just have to let me know what the schedule is and we will get you on the deer :D. Even if I have to do all the scouting and you just show up in a stand this year buddy.

Is that offer good for more than dante ;)