Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Lima Oh Labor Day weekend

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just a heads up to Mossberg collectors. I will have about 50 early Mossberg rifles laying on the table for sale this weekend. I feel priced at to sell prices. Plus a few other rifles and pistols. Plus a Suhl 150-1 Standard target rifle and a rare post war CZ auto shotgun.
I will be in the SE building on the East end in front of the garage door. I will have a cool fan and a extra chair. So stop by and say hi.
Sales to Ohio resident only unless you would have a FFL or C&R with you. Will ship out of state for a reasonable 20.00 charge.
Frank

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good luck this weekend Frank! When are you heading out to setup? I am pulling the camper out tomorrow and an enclosed trailer. Probably have a quadpod setup tomorrow as well but otherwise plan on setting up Thursday.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I will be setting up Thursday afternoon and probaly leave Sunday at noon.

The Coon Dog water trails are going on for the 4th year. The entire Allan County Fairgrounds is one large Flea Market. Must be 1000 plus dealers.
I would say 50-60 gun dealers setup. It is all day affair just walking through the entire show.
Not much going on before 10:00AM till 7:00PM.
Frank

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I will be setting up Thursday afternoon and probaly leave Sunday at noon.

The Coon Dog water trails are going on for the 4th year. The entire Allan County Fairgrounds is one large Flea Market. Must be 1000 plus dealers.
I would say 50-60 gun dealers setup. It is all day affair just walking through the entire show.
Not much going on before 10:00AM till 7:00PM.
Frank

Maybe 50-60 "dealers" but of the 1000 vendors, there will probably be guns for sale at 990 booths. lmao

Customizer- I believe Frank is inside one of the buildings. We have outside booths and usually see people from 7-8am until dark or later. I have never had time to walk around any during the shows, but I would imagine the indoor tables are busiest at the times Frank suggested. Those would be the hotter times of the day.

Water dog races, and flea market in Lima. Mostly outdoor related stuff, but some typical "flea market" type booths as well. Majority of the outside booths I see are guns, hunting, guns, fishing, guns, trapping, guns, dog supplies, guns, cast iron stuff, guns, and once or twice I saw a booth that had guns at it. Of course, there are a few unique setups as well. The "Dewalt guys" setup a big booth of tools, as well as the "Carhart guy", and then there is this goofy stooge that sells tree stands there. lmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Head on up here Dean. Not too far for you. Feel free to drop a cooler at our site if you want. You can stop in, grab a chair, sit under the awning of our camper, relax, wander around, or do whatever you want. We will do our best to make you feel at home. Plenty to see. Biggest issue for most is just trying to take it all in. If you can pace yourself and have a place to stop and relax for 20-30min here and there you will be able to enjoy it more. Shoot, if you have a cooler on wheels and partake in too many adult beverages I will put you up. Should be room in the camper. Worst case scenario, my shop is less than 10min from here and you can sleep in the tree house. There is already a cot there. lol

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Well I made it back home. This old guy is getting tired after those 14 hr days.
Bowhunter57 stopped by and visisted 2 days and that was nice. My back was hurting so bad I didn't leave my booth all 3 days.
Sold about 10 rifles and bought nothing but a log chain and a space heater.
Sorry I didn't make it over to see you Phil but my friend who was supposed to setup with me got sick and he had the golfcart.
Frank