Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WTB Looking for ATV tires and possibly wheels

Schu72

Streetsboro
Anyone have any suggestions on where to look/buy? I'm in need of fronts for sure. If I decide to get new wheels, I'll replace everything. For a Polaris 500 HO.

Thanks,

Scott

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
ITP makes good wheels and tires. If you aren't wanting to spend a ton of money, the ITP Mud Lites would be the way to go as they are cheap and are a pretty good mud tire. I picked up four tires for the old Honda Fourtrax for $260 with free shipping from www.rockymountainatv.com As far as wheels are concerned, I would consider a painted or powder coated wheel as they tend to be easier to clean, and they don't get pitted as bad. That's just my opinion, take it for what it's worth.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
ITP makes good wheels and tires. If you aren't wanting to spend a ton of money, the ITP Mud Lites would be the way to go as they are cheap and are a pretty good mud tire. I picked up four tires for the old Honda Fourtrax for $260 with free shipping from www.rockymountainatv.com As far as wheels are concerned, I would consider a painted or powder coated wheel as they tend to be easier to clean, and they don't get pitted as bad. That's just my opinion, take it for what it's worth.

What he said. I had Mud Lites before my 589s and they were great tires if you don't ride on the road with them. Hard to go wrong with ITP wheels and tires.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Greg...Thanks. Definately going to be buget minded on this. Also, I plow my drive with this atv, so it does spend some time on concrete. No dry weather road riding, but a good bit clearing the drive in the winter.