Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Looking forward to tomorrow morning...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Jbrown..nice work but who in the hell taught you to plow like that:smiley_bril: we gots to have a plow school now I see:smiley_champ: like the tractor too. massey's are underrated and are one heck of a tractor...lil powerhouses and they are heavy too. looks like some darn fine trees for stands too.

And the fact that I'm not much of a farmer had a little bit to do with it too. :D

Milo

Tatonka guide.
well ya need ta put the wheels in the plow ditch ....that way ya get some and ya get the furrows flipped all da way over on top of each other. then ya disc it down...dang kids...also start in the middle of the plot and plow your way out to the edges.... YO geezer we need ta have plow skool and maybe disk school tooz.. hit it wif some lime p[urty heavy and lots of fert and it should grow...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
well ya need ta put the wheels in the plow ditch ....that way ya get some and ya get the furrows flipped all da way over on top of each other. then ya disc it down...dang kids...also start in the middle of the plot and plow your way out to the edges.... YO geezer we need ta have plow skool and maybe disk school tooz.. hit it wif some lime p[urty heavy and lots of fert and it should grow...

Ahhhhh, gotcha. See me and tillers get along great... but plows, not so much. I'll get it right on the next one though LOL. This is an experimental plot, and funding is tight right now, so I'm not going to be able to lime or fertilize it. If it grows, it grows... if not, oh well. I have a bunch of seed left over though so I need to try and get back down there and do another I think. Thanks for the advice Milo.