Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Help Make More Gooder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You won't be alerted unless they quote, like, or tag you. Just posting to the thread doesn't alert you. When there is a new post to the thread since you last read it then the thread will show up in your new post section. To receive an alert, or an alert and an email to all new posts on a thread you must click the watch button at the top of the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sgt Fury

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
You won't be alerted unless they quote, like, or tag you. Just posting to the thread doesn't alert you. When there is a new post to the thread since you last read it then the thread will show up in your new post section. To receive an alert, or an alert and an email to all new posts on a thread you must click the watch button at the top of the thread. Which i just did and noticed it has the turkey background when it pops up making it hard to read. Ill change that.
Thank you sir...I noticed I had alerts for likes but not for threads that I’ve posted on...didn’t realize that I had to click on the watch button.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thank you sir...I noticed I had alerts for likes but not for threads that I’ve posted on...didn’t realize that I had to click on the watch button.
No problem. If you want to do it automatically without having to click watch every time you can go to your preferences and change it to watch everything you create or interact with.

http://theohiooutdoors.com/account/preferences

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180312-214104.png
    Screenshot_20180312-214104.png
    237.9 KB · Views: 340
Reactions: Sgt Fury

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I don't like how it doesn't automatically take me to the last page of the thread.

Depends on your personal status of the thread.

If you have already read the thread, and there are no new replies in the thread, clicking the title will take you to the first page. It assumes you want to read everything again, else why would you click a thread you have already read but to start over.

If you have never read the thread, and its brand new, clicking the title will take you to the first post because that's your first unread post.

If you have read the thread before and there are new posts clicking the title will take you to the first unread post in that thread.

If you want to go to the last post regardless of read or unread then clicking the time will skip everything and take you to the last post on the last page.

Status
Not open for further replies.