Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Help Make More Gooder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Still just Admin note: Please go in to your app settings and disable signatures. and not seeing any these changes lmao...

Nope. Maybe ill replace their tapatalk signatures with this.
MEME2018-03-23-10-36-57.jpg

Reactions: giles and Dustinb80

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hilarious. Don't hurt the puppy. Second one should be more effective.

Curious what the symbol is to the right of the three lines to click on forums? Sort of looks like

T l upside down upper case T.
I T l

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hilarious. Don't hurt the puppy. Second one should be more effective.

Curious what the symbol is to the right of the three lines to click on forums? Sort of looks like

T l upside down upper case T.
I T l

Default stock image brand mark for the style template company. I need to change it to a TOO image or one with a home icon. Clicking it takes you to the default home screen.

uix-hero.png

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
For anyone that hasn’t noticed yet...on the mobile version a lot more options and info is shown if you turn your phone sideways. I just realized this option earlier on accident and I like it more gooder. Thought I’d share for those that might be a little slow like myself.

Those same option are available when your phone is in portrait mode (vertical) but they condense. Some of them move to under the left side menu accessible by clicking the three stacked lines in the upper left. Here you can get to your profile, messages, and alerts. 20180324_114657.png

Reactions: giles

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Still Admin note: Please go in to your app settings and disable signatures., still having issues on the new software not taking me to the last page of a thread.

The admin note shows because those people have tapatalk signatures enabled. The hope is they will see it and go in to their tapatalk and disable their signatures.

For the first unread post thing i'll text you tonight. I may have to change your password and log in as you to see what you're talking about.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
For anyone that hasn’t noticed yet...on the mobile version a lot more options and info is shown if you turn your phone sideways. I just realized this option earlier on accident and I like it more gooder. Thought I’d share for those that might be a little slow like myself.
Did the samething as well, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.