Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mingo Summer Shoot T-Shirts

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just sent you cash for an XL. If I don't make it, give it to Phil. He can cuddle with it at night and think of me. :smiley_crocodile:

Make it two XL's. I need one also. I don't know if Steve will want his after I use it to wash my balls, but I can deliver it to him eventually. He has been wanting to come over to my place to check out a couple bikes I have. I honestly think he just wants to sleep in our spare bedroom and snore until noon. It is payback for the last time I was on his side of the state and farted and snored in his spare room. lmao

I just sent money to my favorite caveman.

Last edited:

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
There are 2 weeks left to order shirts and get the $ to me. Here is a list of who still owes.

Moonlab $20
Redcloud $10
Jackalope $30
Cotty16 $20
Bigcountry40 $10
Huntn2 $10

We are sitting on 30 shirts right now, we need to get that as close to 48 as possible. I will contact Hanna to see how close to that we have to be. Thanks guys.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I just spoke with Hanna. They wont budge on 48 being the magic #. Also, Youth XL is the smallest shirt they have. Thanks for everyone's cooperation.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I just spoke with Hanna. They wont budge on 48 being the magic #. Also, Youth XL is the smallest shirt they have. Thanks for everyone's cooperation.
If we don't make 48 do we have someone who will do 30 as a backup. Maybe cottys guy?

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I think I have found a place to take on the order. $10 no matter the qty. Im in the process of getting the art work over to him in the correct file type. Ive already sent him the picture of what the shirts will look like. He said its not a problem. Ill update further as needed.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I think I have found a place to take on the order. $10 no matter the qty. Im in the process of getting the art work over to him in the correct file type. Ive already sent him the picture of what the shirts will look like. He said its not a problem. Ill update further as needed.
What brand are the shirts?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Awesome man! You are on it!