Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mornin' geezer!

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Morning everyone.

J for me it has be dewinterize then winterize again this year. This weather sucks. I flushed my boat all out got it washed and waxed up getting it ready for spring in TN. Then had to go back out the next week and drain everything again.

Hopefully by the time you get back from Norman it will be stable above freezing here.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Morning everyone.

J for me it has be dewinterize then winterize again this year. This weather sucks. I flushed my boat all out got it washed and waxed up getting it ready for spring in TN. Then had to go back out the next week and drain everything again.

Hopefully by the time you get back from Norman it will be stable above freezing here.

Talked to a friend the other day, he asked why the boats not in the driveway yet 😂😂😂

You can blame Mother Nature for that 😂

A buddy thats going with us was on a local lake Sunday, water temps were 49 degrees and a 10 mph wind made for a short trip....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
11.2K posts since August 2010, I first posted on October 4th of that year.... Man this run is nothing short of phenomenal.... All in respect to cousin Geezer.... missing some folks from early on, plenty of new folks added too the mix... It’s amazing to read it starting from the beginning.... I’m 40pages into it and get plenty of chuckles so far....

Reactions: hickslawns