Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Morrow County Trespassers...

00buck

did you ever find out who they were somebody stole my cards out of my cameras and emptied my feeder on the ground aand took my trophy rocks what the hell are wrong with people and i am in morrow county as well

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
did you ever find out who they were somebody stole my cards out of my cameras and emptied my feeder on the ground aand took my trophy rocks what the hell are wrong with people and i am in morrow county as well

Yep, all taken care of. I don't have the issue of theft as I used to now that I pull everything after the rut. Did have another lock on stolen this year though.

00buck

little thieves they got my cameras and took my feeder and 5 stands 2 ladder stands and 3 hang ons only been up for a month or so

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Good grief! Those aren't lazy thieves, or they were able to drive right to your gear. Hate to hear about that, it's a heck of a loss!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Damn man. I'd be on the war path. I'm afraid I'd got to jail if that happened to me and I found the fuckwads that did it. Hope you can figure it out and if we can help someone, just let us know...

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
little thieves they got my cameras and took my feeder and 5 stands 2 ladder stands and 3 hang ons only been up for a month or so
Man that's a bummer.Had that happen to me last year.Was lucky and got my stuff back.Confronted the neighbor and showed her a trailcam pic of her son cutting my lock off my camera.I had the problem the year before so put a camera up about 12 feet in a tree facing my camera.At first she tried to say it was on her property until i showed her the picture .Her look was priceless.No problems this year as the property went in forclosure and they are no longer there.Hope you can figure out who took your stuff.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Sorry to hear this 00buck! I'd be on a warpath just like Jesse! Hope you catch em.!

Brian, it just shows you how easy it is for the POS's nowadays to just lie or deny until you show them proof. Pisses me off, Nuff said, rant over!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Damn, that really sucks.... Hope you get too the bottom of it and find out who did it and put a whoopin on them......

Buckmaster

Portage

Happened to me once.

They took 4 ladder stands, one ground blind, and one SD card.

A few months later I found one of my stands two doors down so I stole it back. I never recovered the rest of it. 18 year old punk neighbor kid stole my stuff.
I didn't raise cain because my cabin is exposed to be burnt down later when I'm not there.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Still a little early Ron, but not entirely put of the realm of possibility. Lot of guys are doing a final check right now, but first week or two or October is prime time for growers to take your stuff.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Holy crap they cleaned you out 00buck!! That much stuff I'd make out a police report!!

ditto to that.

That much stuff would possibly be considered grand theft. if they do manage to find out who it was, They should be made an example of.

i dont have any spare stands. If i did, you would be welcome to them. I'd even be willing to help hang them.