Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My Bow Exploded. Don't know what I should hope for from PSE

Fletch

Supporting Member
As most have said be firm and polite with PSE and they may come through... For now why don't you post up draw length etc and just maybe, knowing TOO, someone may be generous with a bow they have laying around. I know I have an older Darton I bought as a backup and never used that you could have for free but Its a 29-31 inch draw with I think 40% letoff..

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
As most have said be firm and polite with PSE and they may come through... For now why don't you post up draw length etc and just maybe, knowing TOO, someone may be generous with a bow they have laying around. I know I have an older Darton I bought as a backup and never used that you could have for free but Its a 29-31 inch draw with I think 40% letoff..

I was waiting for this post, I knew it would come sometime or another... It’s just the way too rolls... Thanks for stepping up Rich... 👍🏼

Reactions: giles

teenbowhunter

Delaware County

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I'll wait and see what PSE says before I could accept something like that, accepting a free lunch has never come easily for me. My draw length is 28-29 in, weight is 65-75 lbs. had had the same 29 inch draw length for years but for some reason it was suddenly too long when I got glasses. Very, very kind of you to offer, this is the kind of thing that keeps us all on this site.

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Well my Dad called them on Wednesday because we knew the bow had arrived and hadn't heard from them. The customer service guys were complete assholes to him but he finally got through to one of their supervisors and she was super nice and apologetic.
She offered the 2018 Drive X but I knew I wasn't going to be able shoot something with a similar draw cycle to my old bow without some serious head games thinkin it was going to blow up. She offered the 2018 PSE Response so I went to the bow shop and shot it, fits my long ass arms perfectly and shoots great so I said hell yeah. Looks like I'll have a BRAND NEW 2018 PSE RESPONSE in kryptek Highlander camo next week. Not impressed by their base employee customer service but have nothing but good things to say about their bosses. Sounds like the customer service reps will all be hearing from her about the things they said to my Dad and I. Glad I had my grumpy ol Dad to give em a mouthful.

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Good to hear. Now sell it and buy a Mathews [emoji23]

Lol there's a Mathews switchback fully loaded for 425 right by my house. I kinda like this PSE though [emoji23]. And somethin about that feels a little fucked up . Would give me some more money to buy the rest of the backpacking gear I need for September tho.......

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Good to hear. Now sell it and buy a Mathews [emoji23]

Lol there's a Mathews switchback fully loaded for 425 right by my house. I kinda like this PSE though [emoji23]. And somethin about that feels a little fucked up . Would give me some more money to buy the rest of the backpacking gear I need for September tho.......
Lol. There's an idea

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio

Offer him 350. Thats how we roll.....

Real glad to see they took care of you. When my bow blew up, I Googled it and found others with same problem. I had plenty of "Ammo" when they played dumb to the situation.

Reactions: teenbowhunter

Fletch

Supporting Member
Great News... Glad they stood behind their product and gave you a new bow... Wishing you the best of luck with it... Now go shoot a slammer...

Reactions: teenbowhunter