Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My weekend on the Ohio

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well spent both Saturday and Sunday on the mighty Ohio..... I've got a tournament next Saturday on the Cumberland pool up here and wanted to hit a lot of areas I haven't fished since this time last year.... My buddy Shawn went with his boat and I with mine too hit more spots and some of the same and maybe hit them a little differant with differant baits and angles....

Yesterday was a little better for me but today was phenomenal for Shawn if the patterns we've been doing hold up we should do well... The goal of course too win and I think we can if we can catch a limit of 10 lbs or better..... If not then I'm hoping for a Check lol

Yesterday we saw the bowling ball on top of the piling which was a little strange but today here was a lot of weird stuff, a traffic barrel then an ice cube tray intact lol lost track of the number of condoms floating down man that would make you cut your line if you snagged one of them and I don't care what that lure cost lol.....

Yesterday we saw 4 or 5 car tires on rims floating down and I commented too the guy I was fishing with be on the look out for the car next hahaha....

All in all a nice weekend down there both weather wise and fishing wise as well.....