Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Gun

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I think I've held one before, not sure I liked the grip, if I had to go smaller is go with the glock 42, I think that is their .380 version.

None the less, enjoy.

Reactions: GoetsTalon

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Sweet gun buddy. I was never a fan of the small 380s until my wife bought me a Kimber Micro 380 for Christmas. I looked up the FBI stats on lethality and found a 380 isn't much less lethal than a 9mm. 70% one shot stop on the 380 compared to 90% on the 9mm. While that seems like a large gap its quite insignificant when you consider 2 hits from either is well over 100% Average time to incapacitation from a single shot in the vitals was 8 seconds for the 380 and 10 seconds for the 9mm. I can accurately dump a 6 round mag in a few seconds so no big worry there.

Reactions: Mike and cspot

OhioHunter88

Perry County
Nice gun, I've thought about picking one up for a smaller "pocket carry" gun during the summer. I'd be interested to hear what you think of it.

I carry a glock g42 380 everyday right now in a IWB. I did a few mods to make me feel a little more comfortable with it.
I added a pierce +1 mag extension and mag guts +1 internals so now it is 8+1 and I did a Hogue handgrip to make it a little fatter grip and then a Vickers charging handle type back plate to make it easier to rack and Vickers extended slide release, here it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Reactions: GoetsTalon