Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

NHL Playoffs....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Best I've seen them play all season... Love that they are putting the puck on net... Forget being fancy shoot the puck...

Reactions: Spencie

Fletch

Supporting Member
Great game last night... Loved the tempo of the game.. Looked like the Pens brought their A game and the Flyers were out to lunch. The Flyers are a better team and will come up with a better plan for Fri. Matt Murray definately was spot on with his goal tending.. And hey, the haters are gonna hate when it comes to Crosby... but your only kidding yourself if you don't think he's one of the greatest to ever lace up a pair of skates... And how but that puck splitting in half ?? Good Luck tonight Columbus..

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I have really taken a liking to hockey over the past few years. I'm a jackets fan. Loved watching Panarin score the get winning goal last night. It was a awesome game what I caught of it. Missed Anderson's boarding.

Hoping they can pull it off.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Fletch

Supporting Member
Pens didn't do so well tonight... Looked like it was their turn to take lunch.. Hopefully LeTang will be back Sun. Fury congrats on winning one...

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Didn’t think they would recover from that rout the other night....also it was the first time the Pens didn’t score at least 5 goals against the flyers this year. Good game by the flyers but it is still an uphill battle for them against a team like that.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Well the Pens won another one... Or should I say STOLE another one.. The final score doesn't really paint a blow out.. Philly definately outplayed them in the first period. Murray definately was the deciding factor in this game...

Fletch

Supporting Member
Well, by Philly winning a game, it ensured my wife and her sister will be at game 5 friday night in Pittsburgh

Well if they can win again on Wed. she might get to see them close out the series... But that might be a big if, cause Philly will come back strong Wed... Hopefully they played their (Philly) best game Sun. and are running out of gas.. On the other hand Columbus is getting the best of Washington...

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
0BEE467B-C0F8-464A-AFB2-8E444BE1D5EF.gif

Fletch

Supporting Member
Typical Philly... Next shift take that guys knees out, get a game misconduct.. Payback is a bitch...

Fletch

Supporting Member
I agree 110 %... And yes that is uncalled for....Totally being like a child on Sids part, but hitting someone from behind where an an injury could occur is uncalled for... We'll both agree the players try to get under each others skin... But cheap shots are uncalled for either by the Penquins or Flyers or anyone else... Play the game rough and aggressive but leave the cheap stuff off the ice....

Reactions: Spencie

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
I agree 110 %... And yes that is uncalled for....Totally being like a child on Sids part, but hitting someone from behind where an an injury could occur is uncalled for... We'll both agree the players try to get under each others skin... But cheap shots are uncalled for either by the Penquins or Flyers or anyone else... Play the game rough and aggressive but leave the cheap stuff off the ice....
I’m only breaking your chops...I actually thought both were funny. I played in an adult hockey league for years....guys who were in their 20’s and 30’s were quite “chippy”....thinking that they were playing for the Stanley cup....but when we hit our 40’s, we didn’t care who won, we just wanted to play hockey.

Reactions: Fletch
Well if they can win again on Wed. she might get to see them close out the series... But that might be a big if, cause Philly will come back strong Wed... Hopefully they played their (Philly) best game Sun. and are running out of gas.. On the other hand Columbus is getting the best of Washington...

Been a long time Pens fans, but I must admit that I almost get a bigger joy out of Ovechkin and the Caps getting bounced by the 2nd round as I do the Pens winning the cup.