No Bobcat trapping

Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bigslam51

*Supporting Member*
Stark County
I figured it wouldn't pass. The antis are on a mission to put an end to all trapping. If that happens there will be a cluster fuck of things happen to all wildlife, and it won't be good.

Bigslam51

*Supporting Member*
Stark County
I read a post the other day from a West Virginia trapper who traps Gallia and Lawrence counties. He caught 5 bobcats while setting for yotes and fox, and there's only 12 incidentally trapped cats on record🤔

Hunter II

We get so many trail cam photos in Monroe county they would get tired of hearing from me. I was trying to shoot a squirrel for supper off the corn feeder in the yard when this one walked up the driveway.

Bigslam51

*Supporting Member*
Stark County
We get so many trail cam photos in Monroe county they would get tired of hearing from me. I was trying to shoot a squirrel for supper off the corn feeder in the yard when this one walked up the driveway.
Well I hate to say it but it's people that don't report these sightings that make it look like there isn't that many around.

Fleming
I’m guilty of not reporting sightings and pics. But I would have to contact them every week. They know how many are out there. They can’t be that stupid. Just too much pressure from the antis.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
They really should wait until the study is over before allowing trapping of bobcats. We do t need any more knee jerk reactions when it comes to wildlife conservation and regulation. It’s sets a bad precedent for other crucial decisions that will need made .