Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Farm w/ No Name - Habitat Projects

Wiley E Coyote

Well, I busted my ass all year (and for the last 18) to get this farm to a point that it would look this good! I love these big-picture views showing where we sit in context to the neighborhood.

View attachment 185795

View attachment 185798

View attachment 185800

This is the new plot that we created for Kaydence in the spot where she killed her buck last year. It's right at the intersection of the two main hollers.

View attachment 185799

This is the playground for food plot architecture! The Corner Pocket is tucked away in the NW corner, with all sorts of good structure and food around it. The big clover field doesn't look great from the air, but there's more food there than what it looks like. A strong frost seeding of clover and alfalfa will ensure things look a little better next year!

View attachment 185796

This is the pic that really makes me smile. Food, cover, water, edge habitat, all in one pic. This one is simply TOO good!

View attachment 185797

This video really shows off what's happening in and around the "Back Field" and the somewhat famed Corner Pocket. It really shows off the topography we're working with, too.

Great job it looks awesome

Reactions: bowhunter1023