Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nothing about Nothing

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
IMG_0679.JPG

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
A little boy wanted $100 badly and prayed for two weeks but nothing happened.

Then he decided to write a letter to the Lord requesting the $100.

When the postal authorities received the letter addressed to the Lord, USA, they decided to send it to President Clinton.

The President was so impressed, touched, and amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a $5.00 bill, as this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.

The little boy was delighted with the $5.00, and sat down to write a thank-you note to the Lord.

It said: Dear Lord, Thank you very much for sending me the money.

However, I noticed that for some reason you had to send it through Washington, DC and as usual, those jerks deducted $95.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I liked his point on the term, “professional hunter”. Many so called celebs really think they’re professional hunters, like they’ve passed an elite test or something. Noel Feather basically came out of nowhere and was a self proclaimed pro hunter and later got caught doing illegal shit. Lots of them eventually get caught trying to live up to something they’ve fabricated out of thin air. Fame to flames....lmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Stopped at the diner for breakfast. New girl has one helluva butt on her. I complimented her fine assets. My wife got pissed. I clarified " Well it isn't half the ass yours is." Made my wife smile. Should have shut up then, but I continued " it isn't even a quarter of yours." I never was very good at math.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
stopped at the diner for breakfast. New girl has one helluva butt on her. I complimented her fine assets. My wife got pissed. I clarified " well it isn't half the ass yours is." made my wife smile. Should have shut up then, but i continued " it isn't even a quarter of yours." i never was very good at math.

lmao