Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Official TOO Catch Thread

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Great catches TOOzers!

My nephew Brandon and his dad headed up to lake St Clair for a 4-5 day fishing trip and he caught his biggest smallie ever, 6.85 lbs. They’ve both caught some dandies over the years between 4.5 to 6 lbs but this one has raised the bar.

My best small mouth weighed in at 6.5 during a tournament on Erie, that fat mamma was so big she couldn’t jump outta the water, just came up and rolled some 😂
That’s a big fish and the smile speaks volumes as how he feels about it.... Congrats too the young man. One of these days I’ll be on lake St Clair.
Ric, what kind of boat is he running?

Dad and BIL brought home 17 spots and one largemouth from Russell. Good day
9BmXPIpE-328262040.jpg

Looks like we got some cooler weather down here this coming week. I hope to take my kayak back to the lake i caught a stud largemouth out of on tuesday. Supposed to be 95 down here tomorrow. Some fine looking walleye gentlemen. Keep the pictures coming i really enjoy them.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
My best small mouth weighed in at 6.5 during a tournament on Erie, that fat mamma was so big she couldn’t jump outta the water, just came up and rolled some 😂
That’s a big fish and the smile speaks volumes as how he feels about it.... Congrats too the young man. One of these days I’ll be on lake St Clair.
Ric, what kind of boat is he running?

2016 Nitro Z18 red/white 150 Merc. I’m waiting on a pic to share.

Reactions: "J"

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
2016 Nitro Z18 red/white 150 Merc. I’m waiting on a pic to share.

I’ve got a few buddies who run the nitros and they like em, one just bought a used 2015 with low hours and showroom condition for a really good price. Original owner bought it to fish Lake Erie for walleye 😂😂😂😂

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I’ve got a few buddies who run the nitros and they like em, one just bought a used 2015 with low hours and showroom condition for a really good price. Original owner bought it to fish Lake Erie for walleye 😂😂😂😂

Comes with 4 custom install high output bilge pumps! Lol.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I used to laugh my ass off watching the tourney run out of Sandusky Bay. Fuggin bass boats tackling 3-4 ft’rs like they were in the bering sea. No thank u.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I used to laugh my ass off watching the tourney run out of Sandusky Bay. Fuggin bass boats tackling 3-4 ft’rs like they were in the bering sea. No thank u.

Been there done that. Not anymore as the body takes too long too recuperate 😂😂
1-3’ is doable with me driving but someone else not so much. I trust very few people on that lake

Reactions: giles