Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pictures of Spring.

Fletch

Supporting Member
You are about a month ahead of us giles, keep the pictures coming. Not too much green up here yet lol.

Fletch, what state are you in? I really like that fawn picture!

5Cent.... I'm in New Jersey... YUK... Born and raised near Pittsburg though..

Fletch

Supporting Member
Great fawn and owl pics Rich!!! Dang!!! That owl is huge and looks furred out! Lmao

I bumped a big barred owl last week about 30 minutes before dark down in a flood zone along a creek bottom. Great place for it to be hunting since the water had receded!

Ric..... Showed that pic to someone else and they said it was a Great Horned fledgling.... He was quite big, I'd like to have seen mom. Funny I skirted around the owl and ran into a bunch of morel's. So it was a good morning. No gobblers though...

Great pic's guy's keep um coming. I'll have to find my bear cub pic's from a few years back when I went to tag cub's. I'll look for the memory card.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Early summer pic, but none the less pretty cool. Got up pretty close to this guy and snapped a pic of him before he went on his way...

huntn2

Hudson, OH
This is just cruel at this point. 5" so far...

Fletch

Supporting Member
Wow... Nice pic's.. but more suitable for Dec. or Jan. Here in Jersey it was in the 20's last night, but no snow. It was opening of our trout season this morning.. No I didn't go..Been there done that too many times.. just to catch some stockies..