Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Power Line Park,, anyone going???

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I've been to PowerLine park twice. The trails for the most part are fairly mild, but there are bad sections and plenty of mud. Biggest issue there is the drinking and people not following the rules. My suggestion is don't ride like a crazy person and watch out for others and you will be fine.

Diablo54

Outside
Watching the dudes in the video made me realize how much different growing up in the hills can make you on a quad. A weekly event for me is standing on the seat while I cross a deep creek and then laying on the front left side of the rack all the way up the hill to check cams to keep at least 2 tires on the ground rather than 1.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Flat landers

Not all flat landers are chumps. Take me to SE Kentucky (easily bigger hills than SE Ohio) and it is like throwing a rabbit in a briar patch. I'm right at home on two wheels. I'll admit, when it comes to four wheels I have more restraint (or hesitation) though.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Not all flat landers are chumps. Take me to SE Kentucky (easily bigger hills than SE Ohio) and it is like throwing a rabbit in a briar patch. I'm right at home on two wheels. I'll admit, when it comes to four wheels I have more restraint (or hesitation) though.
Ya after I rolled the raptor down a couple big hills almost killing myself in the process I kinda shied away from the big ones from there on out lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ya after I rolled the raptor down a couple big hills almost killing myself in the process I kinda shied away from the big ones from there on out lol

Yup. On a dirt bike it is easier to lay her on her side and bulldog it back down the hill. I don't have those sized cahones on a quad.