Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ruger American .450 Bushmaster

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
The AR15 lower will work with a .450 upper, but the upper will cost more then the Ruger American in .450 so in value wise its cheaper to go with the Ruger.

Midway has the AR stoner .450 bushmaster complete upper for $450 last I saw. Gets good reviews... I plan to buy one in the near furure.

Reactions: 5Cent and Jackalope

eloucha

Columbus Ohio
I wish. I was here more in this forum. I use more Jeep Wrangler forum but today I said let me check this page. And seems I meet a nice guy helping me thanks for al ur advice u make it clear u made my day.

Sent from my iPhone Admin note: Please go in to your app settings and disable signatures.

Glad I could help in a small way... There’s lots of folks on this site that do the same on a daily basis... And you’re welcome....

Hey J I got it. I like just Need some time to go try it and zero it listen did u try the steel blue magazine for it .I am trying to find one to order it. But most of them say polymer does any one have a serial number for steel magazine is it 90633 #

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Haven’t picked up another mag, yet. That’s on the list for sure as I always like to have a loaded backup just in case. Did the same for the savage 220 I toted for 5 years...
When I do get one I will look at the steel version...

Reactions: MoonLab